PraxisUnico is the UK’s leading national membership association supporting innovation and the commercialisation of public sector and charity research. The importance of our work to drive sector expertise is recognised both nationally and internationally and our reputation for professional delivery is second to none. See www.praxisunico.org.uk for more information.
PraxisUnico is expanding its services, nationally and internationally, and we need an exceptional, versatile individual to support the delivery of our events. For this role you will:
- be experienced in the delivery of events (minimum 3 years), with strong administrative skills gained from a customer-facing role;
- be able to work to deadlines, and remain calm under pressure;
- enjoy variety and responsibility, and have the ability to work using your own initiative, demonstrating sound judgement in all that you do;
- have experience of relationship management;
- understand that customer service and attention to detail are paramount, always aiming to exceed expectations;
- be prepared to travel within the UK, with overnight stays throughout the year;
- expect to work hard and ‘pitch in,’ turning your hand to anything when the team needs you; and
- have excellent communication skills and strong IT skills (Microsoft Office).
In addition, CRM experience (particularly Civi CRM), proof-reading skills and experience of working with volunteers would be an advantage.
We’re a small, flexible and highly professional team with exacting performance standards. We run a busy schedule of complex residential training courses, an annual conference and other events and meetings in the UK and overseas, liaising with and providing support to an extensive network of expert volunteer practitioners and advisory committees. We’re also developing a range of ancillary services for our members.
This is an exciting opportunity for a confident and self-motivated individual to shape an interesting and challenging role in a successful not-for-profit organisation. We offer a flexible, professional but informal working environment.
Salary range for this position will be dependent on experience, but is likely to be in the region of £25-£30k.
Monday – Friday 37.5hrs per week.
Please send a CV and accompanying letter, detailing how your skills and experience match the job role, by Friday 5th May to email@example.com.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE.
Apply for Events Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly