2 x Server Engineers
An overview of the opportunities...
Technology under pins everything we do! Meaning we constantly adapt to understand the latest technologies and stay ahead of the competition.
We are looking to recruit a Field Support Server Engineer and a Server Support Engineer to join our busy Technical Support teams. You will be assigned open tickets and work in collaboration with internal Support teams to resolve any technical issues. Managing our customer expectations and providing robust technical solutions, will ensure our customers are given the level of service expected of a reputable 40 year business.
So, if you’re ready for a challenge and looking for career development and progression then please keep scrolling down.
- Prioritising, troubleshooting and resolving customer IT issues in line with SLA’s
- Logging incident details, keeping records and updating documentation
- Working knowledge of Windows Server 2003 - 2012 R2 troubleshooting SBS and related client operating systems
- Working knowledge in Active Directory, Server Roles and Exchange
- Working knowledge of Virtualisation Technologies - Hyper-V, VMWare, Citrix is desirable
- Working knowledge of anti-virus products in a business environment (software and virus removal)
- Experience of configuring and supporting Office products, particularly Outlook and 365
- Knowledge of supporting other Microsoft products (Sharepoint, SQL etc) is desirable
What you should expect…
The successful candidate will demonstrate a total commitment to IT and the ambition to develop personally.
You will also have the drive to self-study and learn new technologies in your own time, and will be offered training and support from the company and our internal trainer, as and when required.
Who you will be working with...
You will be working alongside a highly skilled team of Technical Engineers and Support teams, who rely on each other to deliver operational excellence and resolve customer issues.
You will be part of a team with bespoke technical abilities and skillsets, which will assist you in becoming a key asset of our business.
The ideal candidate...
We are not just looking for the average candidate, but individuals with passion that will support OGL, to manage and exceed customer expectations. We are therefore interested in candidates with:
- Ability to be work as part of team
- Investigative skills and desire to problem solve
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Experience within a Helpdesk Support or Field Support environment
- Passion for emerging technologies and self-development
- Attractive salary package, dependent on experience
- 25 days’ holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Company Car*
- Mobile Phone*
- Private healthcare
- Company pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- Free on-site parking
- Development opportunities
- Hours: 38 Hours 15 minutes per week (Monday to Friday)
*Field Server Support role only
We’re open to applications from individuals with the willingness to learn, excellent communication skills and a passion for our products.