IT Project Support Technician
IT Project Support Technician
Coventry, West Midlands
c£30,000 Plus Benefits
Lantra is a successful, commercially-focused charity that provides high-quality training and qualification products for skills and workforce development in land-based industries.
With a staff of over ninety people and a turnover of £7m, we up-skill more than 85,000 people each year and work with businesses and other stakeholders to create innovative skills solutions.
Now, we are looking for an IT Project Support Technician to join our team and provide a high level of technical support to users of Lantra's business applications.
As an IT Project Support Technician, you will:
- Manage a member of IT Support Helpdesk staff
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with web based applications
- Manage deployment of new software code to business application environments
- Keep customers informed of application updates and changes
- Query and analyse SQL databases to resolve data issues
- Help to edit and update internal and external user documents
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of all data
- Manage vendors
- Liaise with third party development teams
- Test web based applications and write technical bug documentation
- Perform UAT testing of bug fixes through various environments
- Have the ability to be an active part of the development lifecycle
Interested? If so you will need at least two years' experience with the following:
- Database - Microsoft SQL, MySQL
- Database management tools - SQL Server and MySQL
- Database administration procedures
- Software deployment methodologies- Detailed requirement specification writing and application documentation
- Supporting, maintaining and investigating problems with web based technology solutions
- Investigating and diagnosing Software/Database problems
- Effective liaison with third party developers
- Experience of using software repositories
- Web technologies - HTML, CSS, PHP, C# .Net, Drupal
- Project management methodologies
- Design and build reports for KPI's/Customer Data
- Working in a managerial role
We would be interested in a further conversation with you if you've worked as an IT Project Support Technician, IT Applications Support Technician, Application Support Engineer, Helpdesk Support Analyst, Service Desk Engineer, or Technical Support Engineer supporting Web based applications.
What's in it for you?
- Childcare vouchers
- Free parking
- Great learning and development opportunities
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
Webrecruit and Lantra are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
To apply for the role of IT Project Support Technician, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.