Our client is a leading and established Financial Claims Management company and this is your chance to be part of their exciting forthcoming plans for future growth. They are looking for reliable and talented Sales Administrators to help grow their business further.
Job Role Overview:
• Work within a busy sales administration team in order to maintain high levels of accuracy for their clients. Carry out administrative duties for their busy sales team.
• Monitor calls made by their sales agents to ensure that their client’s claims meet the required criteria. Also ensuring information is recorded accurately at all times.
• Contact their clients to gather any further information that requires clarification, and to ensure that paperwork is sent out correctly.
• Communicate any issues from the call monitoring to their Sales Manager to ensure that feedback can be provided to their agents.
They are looking for someone the below skills:
• A motivated and focused individual that will bring a proactive and target driven mindset to their sales administration team
• A good communicator who enjoys talking, with the ability to maintain excellent attention to detail and accuracy of work.
• A competent user of computers with excellent typing skills.
• Strong customer service skills to ensure that our clients receive a positive experience with our company.
• Must have the ability to work as part of a team but also use own initiative when required.
• Must have the ability to follow procedures/processes implemented by the management team.
• Strong listening skills are required to ensure that all information is recorded correctly.
Ideally you will have the following experience, but it’s not essential :
• Experience in dealing with customers over the telephone within a Financial Services environment (bank / building society / FSA / FSCS etc).
• Experience in claims handling within insurance.
• Experience within a quality control and administration departments
• Experience in PPI/PBA claims handling
• Car Parking
• Full and Ongoing Training Provided
• Genuine Career Prospects
Hinckley is readily commutable from Coventry, Leicester, Rugby, Tamworth, Nuneaton etc
Job Title: Administrator
Location: Hinckley, Leicestershire
Salary: From £15,600 - £20,000 per annual dependant on experience,
Hours: 37.5 hours per week.
Shift pattern: 10am - 6pm Monday-Friday.
Please apply online for this Administrator role with your CV and covering letter.
Please check your email for confirmation that your application has been received and to follow further instructions if applicable.